Make A Prayer Chain 

Last night I woke in the middle of the night and had the thought of a Prayer Chain. 🙏🏼 My Fervent & Armor Of God Study say to write out very strategic prayers and place them in your home where you may see them and remember to pray each day over them. I love this idea. But some of my prayers are sweet and personal to me that I don’t want just everyone seeing them when they are in our home. So up comes this little sweet idea. I bought a Cheap crystal key chain tonight at the dollar store and a hole punch. Gathered all of My prayer cards and made a neat little prayer chain ❤️ Now I can take my prayers with me in my purse, bag, car, on vaca or wherever. And I can add to it when I feel like. 

I think this will be pretty neat to carry around with me. 

You can create your own Prayer chain for cheap. All you need is your personal prayers, a key chain & hole punch. Can’t wait to see what y’all come up with. 


Comments

Popular Posts