When He Confirms the Calling

My heart is pounding in my chest as I type this. Those feelings of being nervous, thoughts like will this be beneficial?, What will people think of me? Am I doing the right thing? Yes! My heart is racing. I’m learning that taking a step into this walk of life would have never been “MY PLAN” but God..... Yes he sure seems to make a messy life of events pull together for all things good. ❤️He’s Crazy good like that. But, After the confirmation I received yesterday from a very valued woman of god I look up to, tears filled my eyes as I stood in her office & heard her speak to me. As are they now as I’m typing.
For a while now I’ve felt this nudge to dive all in to women’s ministry. But not the typical positive teachings we often hear. No, My heart is fully passionate about the sneaky ways of the enemy. This little yet MASSIVE meaning behind it title of Spiritual Warfare. For my whole life God has been preparing me for this moment. To prayerfully see how the enemy works to blind God’s people. I’ve walked through it myself and still do Every. Single. Day. It’s not easy but I know that Christ is on my side fighting my battles. Strengthening me for his purpose.
My heart is pulled in the direction of women. Women who have been scared by the works of Satan. Who feel there is no hope left for them. The messy bunch of women who have been through it. The women that you may look at and think “I don’t want to talk to her.” Or “she’s not worthy.” Or “She needs to get her stuff in line.” Yes! THESE are the ladies I want to be with, hang out with, pray with, hear their struggles and worries and then help show them just how amazing our God really is.❤️
After much prayer and seeking and signs he’s sent me and confirmation I’m announcing my start of this Blog that will follow the journey that the Good Lord walks me on in this mission field. All the Ups and Downs. Highs & Lows. Blessings. Prayers. Struggles and Beauty.
I have no Idea where this will lead but I know with Christ by me it will be a good ride.
The Title the Lord laid on my heart is Overwhelmingly Beautiful. After all, His plan is Overwhelmingly Beautiful. 
I would be so thankful if you chose to share this Blog on your page to help reach the masses. This is a work in progress but I know in my heart of hearts the lord will lead every step of the way. 

God Bless,
Candace

Follow me on Facebook: Overwhelmingly Beautiful

Comments

Popular Posts